22/06/2011

5 cities I would love to visit

I love travelling, and I especially like visiting cities. These are 5 cities that are definitely on the list of cities I really want to visit!

1. Paris


 Do I need to say more? I've never been to Paris (okay I've driven past it on the way to holidays in France), but from what I've heard I know that it is a gorgeous city! I really hope that I can finally visit Paris next year, after my exams. One of the first things I would do is go to the Eiffel tower, very cliché but I wouldn't want to miss out on it.

2. Rome

I love Italy, both for its food and its gorgeous landscape. I’ve now visited Italy 3 times (I went to the area around Venice twice and to Sicily once), but I’ve never been to its capital. The Colloseum is something I really want to see, but of course I also want to explore the rest of the city.

3. New York


Again, I don’t think I need to tell you why. I’ve never been to the USA, and I would really like to visit the country sometime because it’s quiet different (and everything is so much bigger) from The Netherlands. New York is definitely a must-visit city for me, and I think it would be great to go on a shopping trip there. And of course I would also go to the cliché tourist attractions such as the Statue of Liberty!

4. Copenhagen


I’ve been to Denmark a few times already, but I’ve never been to Copenhagen. For some reason Scandinavia attracts me, and so does Copenhagen. I don’t know much about this city, but it seems really nice, and I like the colourful houses by the water.

5. Barcelona

Barcelona seems like an amazing city, and I especially want to see the Sagrada Familia! Besides, Spain as a whole (even though I've only visited the country once) seems like a gorgeous country. I would love to on a trip through Spain, and include Barcelona in this. Also, the climate is so much better than here in The Netherlands



No comments:

Post a Comment