07/11/2010

Hello there :]

I used to have a blog on OnSugar (thereisnolovehere.onsugar.com), but found this was a little inconvinient because not many people seem to know it. I also find it much easier to customise my blog on Blogger (it's still not something I'm good at). So I decided to move to Blogger. You can see the posts from my old blog below this post, so if you are interested you can always read them!

For my new followers:

I'm Loes, 16 years old and I live in Oegstgeest, a small town in The Netherlands. I'm 100% Dutch, even though I spent 7 years of my life in Hamburg, Germany. At the moment I'm in the first year of the Diploma Programme of the IB, if you are also an IB student you probably know that that means that there will be times when I can't blog very much (although I hope that I can always post something at least once a week). In 2 years time I would like to be studying in London (you might have guessed that I love London by looking at my header) or somewhere else in the UK or The Netherlands. I enjoy writing, and I would like to become a journalist. Beside that I also like photography, listening to music, reading and just chilling/chatting with friends.

If you want to know more, feel free to ask :]

I will probably be blogging about a lot of different things, just things that pop to my mind. They can be related to music, photography, my view on fashion, baking, anything really.

No comments:

Post a Comment