10/11/2010

Review: 'The Comforter'


The Comforter is one of the many bath products that Lush sells. It is a bubble bar slice, and it promises to form a nice blanket of foam to protect you from the mean outside world. This bubble bar slice should comfort you when you are having a bad moment.
When I got my first bubble bar slice, I didn't really know how to use it. I simply crumbled some of it into my bath water, but all that happened was a slight change in colour in the water. Then I found out you need to crumble the bubble bar slice under the running tap. When I did that, I got heaps and heaps of foam. And you don't need to crumble the whole bar, a little bit will do. If you use it correctly, The Comforter really does what it promises!
So if you are ever having a bad day, go to Lush, buy this bubble bar slice and have a warm bath. It really will make you feel better. 
If you want to you can also use The Comforter under the shower, I think if you rub some into one of those puffy sponges you will also get a bit of foam.

The Comforter Bubble Bar Slice costs 6.95 euros for 200 g. You should be able to take about 10 baths with one bubble bar slice.

No comments:

Post a Comment