08/11/2009

Helloooo :]

Today started off very nice.
It was sunny and there were no clouds.
So different from yesterday, when it was pouring half the day!
I took the train to Amsterdam with my mom and we went shopping =D
It got cloudy and foggy when we were in Amsterdam but that didn't ruin the fun :]
I didn't buy much big, interesting stuff, but still some nice things:
- 2 Winnie the Pooh PJ's =D
- Underwear
- 5 pairs of studearrings [tapes, speech bubbles saying 'I (L) music', monsters, pink-black checkered hearts and hearts with a purple-black pattern]
- 3 Green Day CD's [Nimrod, American Idiot and Bullet in a Bible]
- Lush Big shampoo

I think that was it actually xD
Now I have to go and do some chemistry homework, which is sooo much fun.
Not.
Oh well it's got to be done, so I'm just going to do it now...

No comments:

Post a Comment