02/04/2010

Long weekend!

Finally there is a long weekend!
But guess what? The school decided it's funny to make us study over Easter. Our testweek is starting on Tuesday. That means I'll have to spend quite a bit of time studying. Luckily I don't have to study that much to get good grades, so I'll just study as much as I think I need to. But I'm not going to let it ruin my long weekend!

Yesterday I had my last chemistry class ever! And the teacher wasn't even there... we had the headmaster as a sub. We had to do a practice test which really confused me so I'll have to study quite hard for my chemistry test. And then I will never see chemistry in my life again! I also had my last art class ever yesterday. I still have to finish my workbook and hand it in next week, but that's not too bad. Also, I will never have a DCT lesson in my life again! I'm not anywhere near finishing my project though, so I'll have to work hard in the times we get next week to finish it.

One more term of school and then it's finally summer holidays! I'm looking forward to that so much.
Then I only have 2 years left at this school! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment