01/07/2011

Simple Plan

One of my favourite bands: Simple Plan!



Maybe you know this Canadian band from the current hit 'Jetlag', for which they worked together with Natasha Bedingfield. If not, songs like 'Your Love is a Lie' or 'I'm Just a Kid' might ring a bell.
The band consists of Pierre Bouvier, Jeff Stinco, Sébastien Lefebvre, David Desrosiers and Chuck Comeau. They started in 1999 and have since released 4 studio albums: 'No Pads, No Helmets... Just Balls', 'Still Not Getting Any', 'Simple Plan', and, only a few weeks ago, 'Get Your Heart On'. The music Simple Plan makes could probably best be put in the genre of pop-punk.

I have liked Simple Plan for quite a while already, I think about 5 or 6 years, but I am starting to become a bigger fan now. On the 27th of August they will come to the Effenaar in Eindhoven, and I will be seeing them live for the first time! They have given several concerts and performed at festivals in The Netherlands before, but I was never allowed or did not have time to go.

Some of my favourite songs by Simple Plan:





What do you think of Simple Plan? Are you going to their concert in August?

P.S. I am off to England tomorrow to visit universities (yes I am considering studying in England!), so I will not have time to post anything for the next 1 1/2 weeks. However, I have already made a post with baking inspiration which will be posted automatically when I am gone, so keep checking!

No comments:

Post a Comment