24/07/2011

Some new things

Yesterday I met up with 2 good friends, Kim and Yolanda (I hadn't seen her in 3 years! And Kim had never met Yolanda before.) in Utrecht. We had a lot of fun, and of course we spent most of our time shopping. I think we spent about 45 minutes in the H&M, and in the end we all bought the same cardigan, but in different colours. I bought a light blue one, Kim a dark blue one and Yolanda a pink one. Now we're cardigan triplets! Here are some pictures of the things I bought (and got).








The cardigan that I bought. It looks a bit weird on this picture, but I couldn't be bothered to do all the buttons.










A white singlet with black stripes and bows. Also from H&M.









A present from Yolanda, two photoframes and Autodrop (candy/liquorice in the shape cars). Yolanda put pictures of the three of us in the big photoframe, and wrote next to it that we could use it for the first picture of the three of us together.






I also bought caramel tea at the Xenos, but I don't have a picture of that. And Kim gave me and Yolanda chocolate muffins, but we ate them straight away so we don't have any pictures of those.

Did you go shopping or get any presents recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment