09/08/2011

Change

As you can see, I've changed the layout of my blog a bit. It's just a normal blogger layout, because I have absolutely no idea how to make those really fancy, amazing, professional layouts that some people have. Do you like it in this way, or do you think something different would be better? If you think something different would be better, please tell me what I could change :)

Also I'd like to ask you what type of posts you like to see on From Behind Her Computer. Is there any type of post I write that you really enjoy and would like to see more often or something you think I should really dedicate a post to? Please tell me, because you can help me improve my blog! :)

And I would really appreciate it if you could tell other people about my blog, because I have so little followers. Of course I am happy with the people that are already following me, but I think it's kind of sad that I'm blogging for about 8 people xD Do you have any tips to get more followers?

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment